The purpose of the Patrol Leader Development (PLD) Course is to teach current and future Patrol Leaders the answers to the following questions:
- What is the job of the Patrol Leader?
- What are some skills that I can learn to better help run my patrol efficiently and effectively?
- How can I assist my Senior Patrol Leader and Senior Patrol in making our troop run better including better troop meetings and campouts?
- How do I make our patrol meetings fun and what games can I use to build our team?
- How can I use planning to help run our meetings and campouts?
- What is a Patrol Leaders Council and how does it help me be a better leader?
These are just some of the questions our experienced youth staff and Scoutmaster will teach your scouts. And they’ll learn it all in a fast-paced, fun and enthusiastic environment!
COST: $13 per scout if received by October 20 at council office. After October 20, cost is $20 per scout. Includes PLD patch, bag, course materials, continental breakfast and drinks.
LUNCH WILL NOT BE SERVED-SCOUTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN!
All Scouts must register online only-registration will not be accepted by mail. If you do not pay online, please return the tear-off below with signatures and payment to the council office by Oct. 20 for the $13 fee or $20 after Oct. 20. If you pay online, bring the required signatures below at check-in on Nov. 9.
NO WALK-INS WILL BE ACCEPTED-LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE!
Patrol Leader Development
Flyer and Permission Form
Online Registration Closed 11/7/2013
Update an Existing Registration