It's time to Start Planning Your Most Outstanding Popcorn Fundraiser Ever!
Spring is the best time to start planning your Program for the fall and your Fall Popcorn Fundraiser. Our most successful units always start planning their program in the spring to ensure everything is on track. Here are some key Popcorn tasks you should be working on:
• Identify a Popcorn Kernel for your Unit and let us know you will be participating. You can use the link at the bottom of this email.
• Start thinking about your program for next year and what it will cost so you can set a popcorn goal.
• Attend the Popcorn Extravaganza, which we are holding on June 3. Get a chance to learn about the 2014 fundraiser and talk to other leaders.
• Select the date of your Unit Kickoff. This should be a stand-alone meeting at the end of the summer to help build excitement about the sale.
• Start thinking about Unit incentives. Come up with a unique top seller prize for your unit and smaller incentive for other categories.
• Identify and book locations for Show & Sell.
Important Dates for 2014
June 3: Popcorn and Program Extravaganza Westchester Marriott, 670 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY Program Trade Show begins at 6:00 PM, Popcorn Seminar begins at 7:00 PM
Update an Existing Registration
August 8: Show and Sell Order Deadline
September 6: Show and Sell Pickup
October 25: Popcorn Fundraiser Ends
November 1: Show and Sell Return and Payment Due Take Order and Prize Order Due
November 22: Take Order Pickup
December 12: Take Order Payment Due
January 22: Popcorn Victory Party